• Provide full service event coordination, management and consulting, including day-to-day operations, logistical planning, fundraising development and onsite event management
• Serve as the event headquarters and handle all inquiries and mail
• Generate and manage event production schedule, run of show and task lists
• Coordinate and communicate with event leadership
• Help form event committee and identify potential honorees
• Coordinate and manage event-related meetings and prepare all necessary materials
• Develop fundraising strategies and identify potential sponsors and donors
• Prepare and monitor event budget and income projections
• Manage income and issue financial reports
• Assist with venue selection
• Identify, negotiate, secure and manage all vendors, including designers, printers, audio-visual, entertainers, photographers, etc...
• Draft copy for campaign materials
• Develop and supervise production of printed collateral, including save-the-date cards, invitations, journal, event program, etc...
• Manage production of event journals including editorial content and advertisements
• Coordinate event signage, including design, printing, shipment and placement • Maintain and manage contact database
• Draft, edit and distribute all mailings, including save-the-date cards, invitations, auction solicitations, journal ad requests, committee letters, donor acknowledgements, invoices, receipts, thank-you letters, etc.
• Distribute and manage electronic invitations
• Manage live and silent auctions
• Track all ticket sales, RSVP's and responses to events
• Confirm guests, distribute tickets and coordinate seating
• Generate master guest lists, seating plans, escort cards and place cards
• Provide and manage event staff and volunteers
• Provide onsite coordination, including management of registration and guest check-in, management of speakers and program, and correspondence with venue to supervise food & beverage services
• Provide logistical management and troubleshooting
• Present post-event evaluations and final accountability
The Upstate Boat Show and Fishing Sale was a one of a kind trade show that was the first to premier at the Turning Stone Resort Casino’s new events center.
This unique show offered boating enthusiasts a chance to see and purchase a power boat and related accessories. Over 12 boat dealers representing over 30 brands of boats and pontoons displayed.
The Turning Stone’s location, attractions, and facilities make it the perfect venue. Each weekend the resort hosts over 35,000 visitors.
Hunting, fishing, and everything outdoors. This show features a variety of outdoor sport exhibits, including: charters; boat and R.V. dealers; archery ranges; and sporting organizations; a variety of free seminars with hunting and fishing experts; a kids casting contest; Labrador Retriever demonstrations; NY State Big Buck Display; trout pond; and a birds of prey exhibit. This show sells out each and every year and continues to add many new exhibitors and attractions, and is geared toward outdoor enthusiasts and their families.
In 2013 this show set all time attendance records. Making his first appearance in Central New York: JIMMY RIFFLE — from the hit Animal Planet TV series. GATOR BOYS—brought to you by Scales, Tails, and Teeth, is a unique alligator wrestling and wildlife experience. The show offers an up close and personal look at some of Florida's most loved but also feared reptiles, from the American Alligator to the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake. They handle these wild animals, perform dangerous stunts and demonstrate capture techniques, as well as providing demonstrations using other native and exotic reptiles. This show was not only heart pumping but educational for all ages, creating an unforgettable adventure experience. Over 8,500 people attended over a three day period, setting all time attendance records for any trade show held at the Casino.
This annual three day show features over 150 companies from Central New York filling the Event Center and surrounding hallways. Whether renovating an old home, buying a new home or just looking for a fun spring project, the Home Show at Turning Stone Resort Casino is the place to go to get started. Vendors specializing in home products and services display and discuss with attendees aspects of home ownership. This past year over 6,000 attended. This event has grown significantly over the past three years with not only 140 vendors participating, but attendees as well.
A broad range of exhibitors featuring the best of business products, business services, travel, leisure, and more. This premier show was a high-profile networking event that featuring exhibitors from a broad range of over 125 companies. The Mohawk Valley Chamber Showcase was like no other trade show; its diversification made it not only educational but entertaining and it was attended by business owners, decision makers, purchasing agents, and the business public. Kessler Enterprises worked on all facets of the show from exhibitor application to press releases, sponsorship packages, lining up entertainment, and coordinating all aspects of advertising.
The membership drive consisted of growing the Mohawk Valley Chamber of Commerce so that the voice of the members is heard. As the region’s leading business advocacy group it's important they keep their voice strong and growing by adding new members. Unlike most membership drives that require cold calling from a cold list, Kessler Enterprises' approach entailed "warm calling" from a "warm" list. Volunteers made calls to chamber prospects during brief shifts at the Chamber. To keep the atmosphere fun and exciting, prizes were awarded to top producers. Kessler Enterprises was hired to coordinate the entire membership drive from getting volunteers to holding a three day calling campaign and getting prizes and incentives for volunteers. The three day drive resulted in over 90 new members.
Promoted and produced two successful shows for Syracuse regional boat dealers. New boats were displayed over a three day period and a media campaign was produced to bring in the public. Over 50 boats were sold throughout the show.
This show featured a variety of outdoor sport exhibits: Fishing; new and used boats, ATV’s, and personal water craft. This unique show offered boating enthusiasts a chance to see and purchase a boat and all related accessories. A variety of marine suppliers were on hand to display their products and services. Numerous boat dealers representing many brands of boats offered spectacular prices on power boats, fishing boats, cruisers, sailboats, and performance craft. This show was the first of its kind in the Adirondack Mountains.
SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody is the hilarious new comedy that brings all the naughty fun of the best-selling book to life. Your inner goddess will be laughing out loud with this clever re-imagining of the characters as they come alive with hysterical comedy and musical numbers. Kessler Enterprises researched this production and submitted a detailed proposal for this unique comedy to come to Utica, NY. Kessler Enterprises produced and promoted all aspects of the show. In addition, a vendor fair was also held before the show making it the perfect “Girls Night Out”. Over 1,500 attended.
Promoted this one of a kind theatrical production at the Stanley Theatre and Albany Palace Spring 2014. Scooby-Doo is the only dog that makes scary fun, loves solving a good mystery and is totally cool. In this fun new live show, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang have been called upon to help solve an epic mystery. SCOOBY-DOO LIVE! MUSICAL MYSTERIES features big musical numbers including the evergreen Scooby-Doo theme song, “Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?” alongside fun and catchy new songs including “We’re Mystery Inc.,” “Round Every Corner” and “A Musical Mystery.” This rollicking live theater show brings everyone’s favorite cartoon series to life in a bright and hilarious way. Filled with wacky new characters and hilarious antics, the all-new SCOOBY-DOO LIVE! MUSICAL MYSTERIES has young audiences on the edge of their seats in traditional Scooby-Doo fashion from the moment the lights go down.