Insurance Certificate Requirement:
Exhibitors are required to provide a certificate of insurance at least two weeks prior to the show with policy limits of at least $1,000,000 per occurrences with a minimum of $2,000,000 as a general aggregate combined single limit and premises medical payments coverage for both spectators and participants in the minimum amount of $5,000 per person. The following must be listed as Additional Insured on the certificate; Kessler Promotions, Inc.; Please mail certificates to Kessler Promotions, Inc. 449 Gravesville Rd Poland, NY 13431 or fax to 1-866-710-9179.
Rules & Regulations:
1. RULES & REGULATIONS The following rules and regulations are part of the exhibitors contract and each exhibitor shall be bound by such rules and regulations set forth herein and
by such amendments or additional rules and regulations which may be established by the Greater Utica Chamber of Commerce and Kessler Promotions .
2. EXHIBITS The show management reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the Exhibit and may reject its inclusion at its sole discretion.
Lotteries, drawings, guessing games or prize contests of any kind sponsored by the individual Exhibitors are subject to Show Management. Display material must be confined to the individual
Exhibitor own booth area. No place card stickers or other signs relating to on paid exhibiting firms will be allowed in individual exhibits or anywhere else in the show. No horns, bells
alarms or flashing lights will be permitted to be operated. No amplifiers, television receivers or loudspeakers may be operated in the individual exhibits except with the signed approval of
Show Management. No advertising or printed material which in the Show Managements opinion is undignified or otherwise objectionable shall be distributed. The Exhibitor agrees that its
exhibit shall be admitted and shall remain from day to day solely on strict compliance with these Rules and Regulations and any other rules communicated by the Show Management to the
Exhibitor. The show Management reserves the right to reject, eject or prohibit any exhibit in whole or part or the Exhibitor or his representative with or without giving cause. If the Exhibitor is
ejected by the show management there shall be no return of any amount paid by the Exhibitor.
3. PAYMENT OF SPACE No exhibit will be permitted to be placed in the exhibition space until full payment has been made.
4. SUBLETTING OF SPACE No exhibitor shall assign or sublet the whole or part of the space allotted or exhibitor therein, any programs or services other than those specified in the
contract for exhibit space unless such is pre-approved in writing by the Show Management.
5. SALE OF MERCHANDISE- There shall be no selling of food or drink by exhibitors unless approved by SHOW Management Merchandise sales must comply with all local, state and
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - The Exhibitor agrees to hold the facility, Greater Utica Chamber and Kessler Promotions show management harmless and blameless and will make no
claim for any reason whatsoever including negligence, against Show Management, its officers, agents and employees or the lessors or owners of the Facility for loss, theft, damage or destruction
of property nor for any injury to its employees agents or invitees while in the Facility. Each Exhibitor shall purchase its own insurance coverage sufficient to insure against any possible liability.
7. CARE AND STAFFING OF EXHIBITS All covering of exhibits must be removed and exhibitor staff must be on duty not later than one half hour PRIOR to the published opening
hours of the show. Conversely, exhibitor personnel are mandatory. Exhibitors failing to comply with this requirement shall forfeit their rights to said space as well as any and all monies paid.
In addition, SHOW management may use said space in such manner as it may deem in the best interest of the Show. Management may also, at the direct expense of any negligent
exhibitor, employ persons to staff any un-staffed exhibit. A show fine of $50 per hour will be imposed or levied upon any exhibitor for each and every hour or part thereof, that any exhibit is
left without staff. We recommend that two people be available to staff booths for meals, breaks, etc. No more than four representatives should occupy a booth at one time.
8. DEFAULT IN OCCUPANCY Any exhibitor failing to occupy space contracted for is not relieved of the obligation of paying the full rental of such space as provided for in the signed
contract. It not occupied; Show Management may possess such space for such purposes as it may see fit, which case, the Exhibitor shall pay full rental for such space. Failure of enforcement
of any provision hereof by Show Management shall not be deemed as a waiver with respect to such provision after demand by Show Management for strict performance of this agreement.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS Exhibitors shall not engage in any display, publication, performance or its representatives or employees, engage in any lewd display, publication or performance.
Exhibitor shall comply with any rules promulgated by owners or manager of the Trade Show premises.
10. NO GUARANTEE OF ATTENDANCE Show Management does guarantee specifics volumes or levels of attendance at the Trade Show. Moreover, traffic by a specific exhibit is a
function of the particular exhibit and not a responsibility of Show Management.
11. FIRE AND SAFETY LAWS - Exhibitors are responsible for complying with all Federal, State and City laws. Wiring must comply with fire department and underwriters rules. Smoking
in exhibits is forbidden. Crowding will be restricted. No exhibitor shall bring into the facility any combustibles. All decorations must be flame proof and an avadavat including such flame
proofing must be available for inspection by Fire Department Representatives.
12. TEAR DOWN NO Displays are to be DISMANTLED PRIOR TO THE END OF THE SHOW. Any exhibitor dismantling prior to the end of the show will be fined $100.00.
13. LABOR The Exhibitor must comply with union work rules where applicable and provide workmens compensation coverage where applicable, all at its own expense.
14. INSURANCE Fire, loss theft and personal liability insurance must be procured by the Exhibitor at its own expense.
15. ATTENDANCE The Show Management shall have sole control over attendance over attendance policies at all times.
16. RESCHEDULING OF EVENT POLICY Certain events can pre-empt a show. IF the Exhibit is not held within five years of the original dates all Exhibit fees will be returned subject
to Section 18 below.
17. CANCELLATION OF EXHIBIT SPACE In the event of cancellation by the Exhibitor, no show or the fees will be refundable.
18. ACTS OF GOD, FIRES, STRIKES, ETC In the event that any outside cause such as war, in or outside the United States of America, fires, strikes or Act of God such as an earthquakes
or other emergency prevents the Exhibit from being held Show Management may retain such part of Exhibitors rental as shall be required to compensate management or the facility
for expenses incurred up the time such contingency shall have occurred.
19. AMENDMENT TO RULES Any and all matters or questions not specifically covered by the preceding Rules & Regulations shall be decided solely by the Show Management.
These Standards may be amended at any times by the Show Management without notice and all amendments so made shall be binding on the Exhibitor.
20. ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS In the event of the use of an attorney by Show Management to enforce any part of the contract all cost including reasonable attorneys fees will
be paid by the Exhibitor.
21. ENTIRE CONTRACT This instrument contains the entire Contract between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof which are not set forth herein. No modification of this
Contract shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
22. CHOICE OF LAW This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
23. USAGE As used herein the masculine, feminine and neuter gender and the singular and plural numbers, shall each be allowed to include the other unless the context clearly indicates
to the contrary.